AMSTERDAM ACRYLIC VARNISH MATT
From Royal Talens, Holland
Purpose: Durable protection of an acrylic painting (final varnish).?
Composition: Acrylic resin, white spirit, turpentine oil, matting agent (silica)
- Apply when paint film has completely dried (with normal ?film thickness 4 to 5 days
- Shake well before use
- When applying with a brush do so in one layer and in one direction.
- Dries in a few hours
- Does not yellow
- Gives a matt appearance
- Can be thinned with white spirit, clean brushes with white spirit
- Flammable (in spray can: extremely flammable) ?
- Dry varnish layers can be removed with white spirit