Amsterdam Acrylics Standard Series-120 ml tube
- A very high level of light fastness, thanks to the use of pure and non-fading pigments. Even after several decades the works of art retain their original color
- An exceptionally durable paint film (the binding agent consists of 100% acrylic resin), for an everlasting result . Alkali resistant, and consequently suitable for wall paintings.
- High degree of the purest pigments which guarantees strong and intense colors. The highest degree of lightfastness (+++), the original color remains unchanged for at least 100 years (under museum conditions)
- Easy to use ,the paint can be thinned easily with water
- Short drying time: thin films of paint dry within half an hour
- A group of colors with authentic, very exclusive pigments. Many colors are mono-pigmented, thereby producing the purest colors when mixed.
For colour options, please refer shade chart.