Washi Masking tape-set of 10 tapes
From the leading tape making company in the world-Nichiban, Japan.
- Washi is a paper from Japan that is made from Mulberry by hand in the traditional manner. The Washi making process has been passed on through many generations of Artisans, and is recognized by UNESCO as an intangible part of human heritage.
- Washi masking tapes have a special feature-they can be reused since they are removable and repositionable.
- CHANGE LIFE FROM DULL TO CREATIVE - Be imaginative, have fun, create and colorize your favorite things with Washi Tapes different colors and patterns to inspire new ideas.
- Size--15mm x 18m (Masking Tape)
- BE DIFFERENT - Create your own style on your phone, laptop, notebooks, projects, scrapbooks, planner, calendar, pictures, etc. through many fun & colorful variations.
- An ideal tool for art and craft, the patterns and designs are bound to leave any crafter spell bound
- If you are into scrapbooking, washi tape will be your new found love
- Attractive and decorative tapes for beautifying your planner or photo-frames
- Let your loved ones know you care - Use assorted Washi Tapes to craft greeting cards or make adorable gift wraps for your family and friends.
- These tapes work well for layering effects and are great for paper-craft, gift wrapping / packaging, SMASH Journals, casual scrapbooking, card making, art journaling, and wedding/birthday decor
- Make your giftwrapping unique by using washi tape instead of ribbon, feel free to mix and match designs.